Repair Your Smile With Restorative Dental Care in Black Diamond, WA
Inability to chew food doesn’t just affect your diet, it affects your health too. Damaged or missing teeth make it tough to eat fresh fruits and vegetables and other healthy foods. So you miss out on all of their well-documented benefits. Restorative dental care from Black Diamond, WA dentist Dr. Yancy Sipes makes it possible to enjoy all kinds of food – including ones that are good for your health.
Our restorative dentistry procedures include:
- Tooth Fillings – Tooth-colored composite fillings fix your cavities without leaving silver spots in your smile.
- Dental Crowns – A crown covers your entire tooth, repairing cracks or breaks and reinforcing it to prevent further damage. Thanks to our CAD/CAM technology, you can get a crown in just one day.
- Inlays and Onlays – These dental restorations cover the top surface of a tooth, making them the right choice for damage that is too big for a filling but not bad enough for a crown.
- Root Canals – Painful infection not only makes it hard to chew. Left untreated, it can result in the loss of your tooth. A root canal procedure will relieve your pain and save your tooth.
If you miss eating your favorite foods, call 360-284-7647. There’s no need to worry about discomfort with restorative dentistry. In addition to effective local anesthesia, you can receive safe inhaled sedation (laughing gas) or oral sedation.
Choose From Several Tooth Replacement Options
Nothing affects your ability to eat in comfort as much as missing teeth. Fortunately, we offer several choices for replacing missing teeth. Dr. Sipes can help you determine which ones are right for you. Among your choices:
- Dental Implants – Dr. Sipes works with a local oral surgeon to coordinate placement of implants, then restores them with the dental restoration of your choice.
- Dental Bridge – You can replace a single missing tooth or several teeth with a fixed dental bridge. Unlike dentures, it never needs to be removed for cleaning.
- Dentures – You can choose partial dentures or full dentures. To make them more secure, we can attach them to dental implants.
If you need restorative dental care, call Black Diamond Dentistry at 360-284-7647. Our Black Diamond, WA dentist office is minutes from the Black Diamond Library.