Remove Surface Stains With Teeth Whitening in Black Diamond, WA
Unlike some cosmetic flaws, you may not notice dingy teeth right away. You just realize your smile doesn’t look as good in the mirror or in photos. If you compare an older photo to a more recent one, you’ll see your teeth don’t look as white as they once did. Fortunately, teeth whitening is one of the easiest and least expensive of our cosmetic dental treatments.Dr. Sipes on Whitening Options Read Transcript
So it may be that you want to whiten your smile, and there's many ways to do that. You can get over-the-counter whitening products. One of the problems with over-the-counter whitening gels is that they just go everywhere, and then can make your teeth and gums quite sensitive. By using our products here, that we can provide for you in-house or that you can take home in a tray, we can isolate your gums and keep the teeth from getting sensitive after your treatment.
We offer a few different ways to whiten your smile here. One is with trays and a whitening agent that you take home and you can wear during the day or overnight. It's much more effective than an over-the-counter whitening tray. But for those that just need it right away, maybe you have a wedding coming up or maybe you have a special occasion and you got a little bit of time before that's gonna happen, we do in-house Zoom whitening. You may have heard of that in the past.
Where you can come in, we spend some time isolating all of the important parts that aren't gonna be whitened. What we do is we'll place a gel on the teeth and a light that activates the gel so that it's whitening only your teeth. It's not getting on your gums, it's not getting anywhere that it’s not supposed to be, so that you can have that white, healthy-looking smile right away. The very same day.
There's quite a few people that have come to see us because they've heard a good word about how well their whitening appointment went in the chair, and how they left without any sensitivity in their teeth.
We have a wide variety of ways to whiten your smile. Come in and let us tell you what might be best for your situation, and we'd love to do that for you.
Our professional teeth whitening:
- Gives you a choice of treatment in our office or one you can do yourself at home
- Gets your teeth brighter than teeth whitening products purchased from a drugstore
- Can make your teeth look great in a hurry, such as for a special occasion
- Takes years off your smile’s appearance
To revive your smile with whitening, call Black Diamond Dentistry at 360-284-7647. Many patients get an initial teeth whitening treatment at our office, then maintain their white results with home treatments.
Professional Teeth Whitening Won’t Disappoint You
If you’ve tried whitening products from a drugstore, you’ve likely been less than wowed by your results. They contain a lower percentage of whitening ingredients than the products we use, so they just don’t get your teeth as white. In addition, our products from well-known brand Zoom are:
- Easier to Use – You won’t have to struggle with messy strips at home. We’ll provide you with custom-made whitening trays that help you get complete coverage. In our office, you just sit back and relax while we do all the work!
- Less Likely to Irritate Teeth or Gums – Our professional teeth whitening products are formulated to reduce sensitivity.
- Backed by Our Dentist – If you have any problems with our products, we’ll work with you to resolve them ASAP. It’s much easier to get assistance from us than from a website’s FAQ or an 800 number.
To see if teeth whitening is for you, call 360-284-7647. Our Black Diamond, WA dentist office is especially convenient if you live or work in zip codes 98010, 98038, 98042, 98030, 98092, 98051, and 98022.