Get a Whole New Look With a Smile Makeover in Black Diamond, WA
If you have several smile features you’d like to improve, Dr. Yancy Sipes can give you a comprehensive smile makeover, using a combination of cosmetic dental and restorative dental services. He’ll work closely with you to determine the procedures that will transform your smile, while also fitting them into your schedule and your budget.Dr. Sipes on Smile Makeovers Read Transcript
So with a smile makeover, maybe you don't have the look or the teeth that you've always wanted. There's many ways for us to give you that smile makeover. We can take a look at each individual case and see maybe what you need in order to get that smile that you've always wanted. It could range anywhere from just a single crown all the way up to implants and all your teeth being replaced. So no matter how small or large your case may be, we can give you that beautiful white smile you've been looking for.
You may choose to:
- Replace missing teeth
- Whiten stained teeth
- Straighten crooked teeth
- Hide imperfections like cracks or chips
No matter which treatments you receive, your smile will look great and function perfectly too. The first step in a makeover is a consultation with Dr. Sipes. To schedule one, call 360-284-7647.
Transform Your Smile With Cosmetic & Restorative Procedures
Whether you choose one of these treatments or several, you can get the smile you’ve always wanted:
- Teeth Whitening – Your smile will look a lot brighter after a whitening treatment.
- ClearCorrect – These clear plastic aligners discreetly straighten your teeth.
- Dental Veneers – Porcelain veneers can cover all kinds of flaws, including stains and chips.
- Tooth Bonding – This treatment, which can be completed in a single visit and is completely reversible, can also conceal minor flaws.
- Dental Crowns – A crown covers your entire tooth. It’s the right choice for more serious problems, like a cracked or broken tooth.
- Teeth Contouring – Using a laser, we can make minor alterations to your teeth’s shape, such as giving pointy teeth a more even edge.
Select the Right Teeth Replacements
Nothing affects your smile as much as missing teeth. Gaps in your smile not only make you self-conscious, they can also make it difficult to eat or even speak clearly. You have plenty of options to replace teeth, including:
- A Crown With a Dental Implant – You can replace a single tooth with a dental crown attached to a dental implant. Unlike a bridge, it won’t be necessary to modify a healthy tooth.
- A Dental Bridge – A bridge can replace one tooth or several adjacent missing teeth. You never need to remove a bridge for cleaning. It can be attached to your own teeth or to implants.
- Dentures – You can get full dentures or partial dentures, depending on how many teeth you want to replace. You can choose dental implant dentures for added security.
Ready for a smile makeover? Call Black Diamond Dentistry at 360-284-7647.