Keep the Metal Out of Your Mouth With ClearCorrect in Black Diamond, WA
Most people are happy with the straight smile they get after wearing braces. But they are likely less thrilled with the metal wires and brackets of their braces. They not only stand out in your smile, but they also make it tough to keep your teeth clean and can irritate your mouth. At Black Diamond Dentistry, we offer metal-free straightening with ClearCorrect.Dr. Sipes on ClearCorrect
Compared to metal braces, ClearCorrect aligners are:
- Comfortable – With no brackets or wires to rub against the mouth and gums, most people find aligners more comfortable to wear than braces.
- Convenient – Aligners are removable. You can take them out for meals, so you don’t have to worry about food getting caught in them. Oral hygiene is simpler too, since it’s easy to brush and floss your teeth during your orthodontic treatment.
- Quicker – While treatment time will vary, the average for adults is 12 months. That’s months shorter than the usual treatment time with braces.
- Discreet – Your clear aligners fit snugly over your teeth. Most people won’t even notice them. Your smile will look natural, in photos and in person too.
To find out if clear aligners are right for your smile, call 360-284-7647.
We’ll Design a Customized Orthodontic Treatment Plan For You
The process for getting your ClearCorrect aligners is simple. Dr. Yancy Sipes will take digital impressions of your teeth and other measurements and use 3D software to create a customized treatment plan for you. His specifications are sent to a special lab where your aligners are manufactured. When they arrive, he’ll check the fit of the first set of aligners and review your treatment plan with you.
You’ll wear each set of aligners for about two weeks, then switch to the next ones in the series. They will gently move your teeth into proper position. You’ll visit our Black Diamond dentist office about every six weeks so we can check on your progress. Unlike braces, you won’t need uncomfortable adjustments.
Perfect Your Smile With Other Cosmetic Dental Treatments
Once your smile is straight, you may want to further improve your appearance with cosmetic dental treatments. Your choices include:
- Dental Veneers – Applied to your teeth’s front surfaces, veneers can hide stains, chips, small cracks, and more.
- Teeth Whitening – Brighten your smile with a whitening treatment in our office or use professional-strength gel at home.
- Tooth Bonding – We carefully layer tooth-colored composite onto your teeth to conceal minor imperfections.
For more information on ClearCorrect, call 360-284-7647.